Bread. Pasta. Pizza. Rice. Potatoes. BASTA!
The food in Italy lives up to the hype. In fear of gaining what I am coining “Fame Fifteen” I entered myself into the Stramilano half marathon. Here are my goals:
- Run at least 4 times a week
- Eat whatever I want
- Finish a race in another country
- Love my body
I was going to share the link to my favorite training plan I have been using for years but it’s gone. You must purchase it through iTunes for $9.99. I’m mad yet happy for Hal. So instead, I will just make up my own plan. See below:
- Monday: 5 miles with intervals (4 x 30 sec. ON/OFF) Repeat 4 times.
- Tuesday: 7 miles with hills (easy to find in Novara)
- Wednesday: 4 miles (5K pace) or bike/spin/swim
- Thursday: 6 Miles EASY
- Friday: Rest (Pizza and Birra)
- Saturday: 8 miles long & slow
- Sunday: OFF
Now how about some real homemade pizza!!!!!
I plan to post my training plans every week. 5 weeks to go!